Digital Transformation Summit
Governance Now, a fortnightly magazine on governance and public policy from Sri Adhikari Brothers (SAB) TV group along with Ministry of Electronics and IT, Government of India is organising Governance Now Digital Transformation Summit 2017 on 1st March 2017 at the Imperial, New Delhi.
Digital transformation is top agenda of centre and states governments across the country. How well is the government doing in terms of providing a conducive environment for digital transformation? Reminiscing digital journey of India, Governance Now Digital Transformation Summit will focus on a way ahead to accelerate government’s digital transformation for larger benefits of citizens.
The summit will have deliberations and showcase of the best practices across the country(from the centre, state, public sector and private sector) while discussing the solutions for delivering best in class services to citizens.
A day long conference will bring together key stakeholders from all tiers of State and the Centre Government, industry, civil society, Experts and academia from India and abroad. This would provide a unique platform for the exchange of experiences and ideas, challenges and opportunities in making the country digitally empowered.
- Driving Digital Transformation in India
- Digital Platforms for transformation- Aadhaar, Connectivity, Cloud, Mobile, and Security
- Securing Government’s Digital Infrastructure
- Providing Secured Citizen Services
- Innovations and solutions for cashless economy
- Digital Transformation stories from across the country
- Conference: The conference will have deliberations focusing on India’s digital transformation roadmap in the form of talks, panel discussions and presentations.
- Exhibition: The digital initiatives of various government departments and digital transformation solutions providers will be showcased in this area.
Expected guests at the Summit
- Hon’ble Cabinet Ministers from the Centre Government
- Hon’ble Chief Minister from states
- Hon’ble Ministers IT/Telecom and other ministries from states
- Secretaries, Regulators, and other key officials from the Centre and States
- Key officials from Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Key officials from Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of Healthcare and other ministries at the centre and states
- Key Officials from NIC
- Key officials from Central Public Sector Enterprises and state run enterprises
- Key officials from public sector banks and private banks
- Experts and Innovators
- Leaders of digital solutions companies
Participate to deliberate on the roadmap and solutions to bring digital transformation in the country.